Foundations of Cultural Competency - We All Belong
The Foundations of Cultural Competency / "We All Belong" program helps organizations increase awareness, knowledge, and skills related to culture and cultural differences.
- Develop a Cultural Competency Team (CQ Team) for your organization
- Participate in 3 joint days of intensive cultural competency training over 3-6 months
(1-2 months between sessions)
- Learn alongside and network with CQ teams from other organizations
- Share costs of intensive training while multiplying the impact on your community
- Option to include coaching and affinity groups (affinity groups may be on topics such as "Learning to Talk About Race and Culture", "Outreach and Marketing", "Organizational Change Strategies")
- Ongoing seminars for your CQ Team
- Foundations Training for new CQ Team members
- Coaching for your CQ Team on specific organizational concerns
- Advising for strategic planning and organizational development
For AmeriCorps Organizations: The City of Burlington Community and Economic Development Office (CEDO) partners with CQ Strategies on the "We All Belong" Foundations of Cultural Competency AmeriCorps training program (2010 to present). For information about participating in the CEDO AmeriCorps We All Belong program, contact Marcella Gange at (802) 865-7178 or email@example.com
CQ can work with your organization individually to develop a customized plan to increase awareness, knowledge, and skills related to culture and cultural differences.